Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Little Break with VW







After a rough weekend, followed by the funeral of Tuck's Grandpa Bob, we were lucky enough to extend our break from "reality" a bit longer and go to Salt Lake for a concert. It was such a fun time together and a great thing to do before gettin back in real life.
We stayed with my uncle and his family where my brother is living and Beck loved the little boys there! Seriously he was having a blast. Tuck got the Vampire Weekend tickets for me for our anniversary in Jan. (he returned the favor since I gave him tickets to Rooney and Ben Lee for his 18th birthday.. aw so young) we were super stoked to finally see them!! It was so fun and the show was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I don't even know how to further describe it. Don't let the band name fool you. They aren't vampire lover weirdos or anything. And neither are we :). Tuck and I love going to shows and it was SO fun to get back out there again. If only we lived in Salt Lake now.. tons of good concerts there ... dang.

No comments: