Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Beautiful Fabric & My Goal!




~Whenever I get on blogger I go check out the Today's Creative Blog ( blinkie on the side of my page) And today the blog featured was aaamazing!! Portabello Pixie by ~ Sandi Henderson. She came up with her own fabric design which is beautiful! Ah. I am so excited about it! Aren't they just awesome? The fabrics are beautiful, colorful, happy, & unique! It is seriously JUST my style! I really want to buy these fabrics and make a big quilt. Making a quilt has been my goal for a while and now I finally found the fabrics i LOVE to make it! Now all I need is to figure out how/where to buy it and how to make a quilt .. haha.

Go check her blog out! If you're anything like me, you'll love it... and wish you could do it. :)


Go to the blinkie on my page, she is featured on there today :)


No comments: