Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Blah

Happy President's Day...
Today I started my little side job. Every week, 2 or 3 days a week I'll be watching Mike's kids while his wife Chelsea and him are working. Which is nice for me because I don't know what I would have done otherwise if I had to entertain myself. At least here I get some interaction and some extra mula for me. (Yes, for me! ) So that part is exciting! I already have a pair of shoes in mind.
Speaking of those cute shoes, Tucker and I made a deal for it.. or really.. HE made a deal. We were in Target and just happened to be in the storage box isle. His deal was I could get the shoes IF I got in the box pluse I had to FIT then he'd put the lid on. What kind of a deal is that?!? Oh the things I will do for a cute pair of shoes. Of course I know Tucker just came up with it for his own amusement, But honestly it was just really funny in the first place that he thought of that. Haha. I made sure no one was watching and we put Beck's stroller in place to block the view. Hah. It was just a funny moment.
__________________________________________________________________





My Grandma Hope has already been sending packages with things for us, mostly Beck :) This is the outfit Baby Beck recieved Saturday. So cute :) It was perfect timing too. He was out of pants that fit ha.

__________________________________________________________________________


Tucker really enjoys giving Beck a taste of sugar! In the first picture Beck got a mouthful of mint chocolate chip ice cream. The second one he's slobbering on some licroce :). hah, Cute but a mess.

1 comment:

Shay and Kira said...

Tag your it! CHeck out my blog to see what your new tag is!