Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good start

   to the Holidays! Thanksgiving was a busy day, but it was really good! It was the first time that my family just had a thanksgiving with just us. Meaning, my parents and siblings. Me and the sibs made the meal. It was the best Thanksgiving meal I ever had. My brother Ryan did his magic smoking the turkey. I dont even like turkey. And I had 2 servings! That’s saying something. After that meal we headed to make the rounds, on to Tucker’s grandparents house and then my mom’s side of the family. It was a Long day! But worth it :)

The day after thanksgiving my parents left to Germany for my dad’s Parkinson’s surgery. So we decided it was time for a family pic.. with my itty bitty camera.. and the timer. haha. turned out alright though!

November-thanksgiving 2009 047 November-thanksgiving 2009 051 November-thanksgiving 2009 053 November-thanksgiving 2009 064 November-thanksgiving 2009 070 November-thanksgiving 2009 074

 

and below, my Arli Farli in pigtail toppers :)

November-thanksgiving 2009 005

and Beck putting Aunt Brin to bed :)

November-thanksgiving 2009 002

I had and HAVE a ton to be thankful for. I love this time of year! I am especially excited for Christmas this year with Beck another year older. He loves christmas already! He’s been talking bout it for about a month. He already gets SO excited! Plus.. I’m trying out the “be good if you want Santa to bring your Christmas surprise presents!”….. haha Tucker couldn’t believe i pulled that one out today :) gotta do what ya gotta do though right?

No comments: