Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Toddler leg warmers

I decided it was that time of year for new leg warmers for Arli. There are tons of tutorials out there. But they are pretty much all the same, because it is super easy :) Which is really great and makes a quick project. I some socks at Wal-mart. the 3 on the right were in one pack for $5 and the one on the left for $3(?). Which if you buy legwarmers straight up from online or cute kids clothes stores :) it is a lot more for just one pair. I'm pretty happy with these. And I'm a stripe lover to the core, so it worked for her and me. Plus right now when its cold in the mornings but gets warm/hot in the day, I just slip these on those chubby thighs of hers and when it gets warm, no hassle. Just slip them off.


4 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

Cute!! Love the ones with the buttons :)

Jim and Katie said...

Hey, I just thought of a question. What size of socks did you buy? Where they girls or womens? I'm loving the blog! I have a secret desire to do this too! But no time of course :(

Michelle said...

Katie! glad you like it!! I bought girls size 4-10. and the striped pink ones with the buttons were over the knee socks so i have extra of it for sooomething :)
Yes i'm glad i finally was able to do this blog! and have time to do it

Rae Jean said...

So cute!!!!! What a great idea! I need a granddaughter to sew for! lol