Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dear Arli

Dear Farli- I mean Arli,
I love being your mama.
Your cheesy smile with your scrunched up nose is the best.
But I sure love that sweet smile too.
Also, I love doing "noses" with you.
I love the way you say hello- "Hewwo?"
And hey, why are you already getting a tan?
Stop it...you've only spent 2 afternoons in the sun.
But you're cute tan line from your shoes are to die for.
I love you sweetness.

Love, mom

p.s. Stop growing..!!! You have to wait till you have a baby sibling ... yeah.. talk to your dad about that one. I'm tryin' my best.

6 comments:

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

So sweet! I keep trying to talk Tom into it too but it's not working very well. And I found out today that I'm not prego again this month. Boo! Maybe you and I will be at the same time soon :)

Paige said...

Awww :) How sweet! Funny that you say that cause I told Brett I want to have another too!! Which I didn't think I did so yeah... but he isn't diggin it right now! Well Arli Looks adorable! (as always!)

Jim and Katie said...

In the picture on the right, she looks SO much like Tuck when he was little. She's such a little cutie :)

kim said...

She is so adorable! What happiness she has brought into our family!!
Thanks Tuck and Michelle!

Brooke T said...

aww this is so cute! I love her headband :)

Rossana said...

Michelle you and Tucker have the cutest babies!!! I love them! They put a smile on my face esch time I see them.