Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Babeh Gifting




It is baby gifting season apparently :) I'm loving it. I put together this gift for my Aunt Chelsee's sweet baby Naira. Can't wait to meet her!!

Itty Bitty baby shoes.

(Fabric from DI.. total score)
Framed free Printable found here
I printed it on some cute scrapbook paper and pulled out an old frame I had spray painted forever ago. (I have quite a random collection of frames under my bed)

And of course for the sweet babe girl, some handmade hair accessories.


I've got a couple more friends/cousin with babehs a comin. So this could get fun :)

4 comments:

Jenn W. said...

Whenever the time comes and Shawn and I have a babeh, you have to teach me to make so many cute things! You are so talented. I would still love to get together. My schedule is finally opening up.
I work Wed, Thurs, Fri -- but Mon/Tues I am free.
:)

Paige said...

Michelle! You are so awesome. Really. Probably one of the most inspirational peeps I know :) Haha, if only I had your skills!! These are all so cute!

Dane and Kelsey Pence said...

MICHELLE!!! aww they are soo cute!! you did a GREAT job!!!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

it all turned out SO CUTE! and those shoes are to die for. p.s. not gonna lie, i am totally storing my extra frames under my bed now! they are still in like two boxes in my laundry room because i have nowhere to store them! you, my friend, are a genius. :) <3 ya.