Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just Sayin'

I have some pretty sweet kids...
Like Beck, who first pick me some of these pretty peonis earlier this week.

and when those wilted away..
Arli picked me some more.

Everytime I look at them I just have to smell them. Not only are they so so pretty and one of my favorite flowers.. they smell so good. And I'm usually not one too keen on flower smells.

Thank you adorable children.
For being sweet.
For making me smile.
For making little moments in my day more sweet.

... And especially for all the pitter patter of feet I hear all day long.

I have some pretty amazing little children.
Just sayin' :)

5 comments:

Landon and Julie said...

This post just made me smile. You're always so positive. I just know you're an amazing mom. I love how you always talk so sweetly about your beautiful kids. You're the best.

Jenn W. said...

You have wonderful kids Michelle :)
Glad that they know they have a wonderful mom.

Eric & Crystal Marshall said...

Awww so cute!

Sidnee & Stephen said...

I LOVE Peonies. They are my absolute favorite! And, I agree with Julie:)

Paige said...

PRESH!!! :) You are awesome Michelle! I am so glad we are friends.