Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thrifty Finds

I had myself (with kids in toe) a lovely thrift outing today after Beck's preschool registration.
I wanted to go to multiple stores.. but I knew it wouldn't last long. So I opted for the good ol trusty D.I. as always.
And I came home with some little scores.
Let me share :)
This cute old dress.. Like it must be at least 90's.. so not that old HA but still.
I fell in complete love with it.. imagine it with leggings.. and boots.. and cute lil Arli workin it. Yeah. It's a bit short so will be more of a tunic for her.
I'm a sucker for this color, light blue. I guess I'm living vicariously through Arli's wardrobe becuase I have always wanted a button up like this.
$3. was a bit spendy in my opinion. remember what I said ^^ it was worth it.

Okay this fabric. much cuter in person.. i'm tellin ya.
But I love the tribal/indian look. Maybe some future bags or ipad case.. for the ipad we don't have.. but whatever.
I got 2 yards of each fabric $1 each.
I found this bag of belts amongst the outdoor stuff.
So glad I saved them! I have been in dier need of more skinny belts.. and helloo I got 9 for $1. Take that Forever21!
Happy thrifting!

** I have to add. I'm on the hunt for good courdoroy pants for Tucker. I found 2 JCrew pairs... 2 pairs!!! but alas.. it was not mean to be.. the size was 30/30 and tuck is 30/32.. my life got a little sadder in that moment. I was beyond bummed.

1 comment:

india said...

Hey! I just found your blog, it's adorable. I like your photography, what kind of camera do you have? I think we could be great friends if we ever hung out :)
p.s. are you in a midnight running gang?