Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Feelin Valentiney

Beck really gets into these holidays now. But I can't complain... It's too cute and we get to make stuff.
We started with his valentines for his preschool class. First can I just say.... This is all new to me. Kid in school type stuff! It's almost nerve wrecking.. Making sure I know what I'm supposed to do and know. But that is a whole other post.
Back to his valentines. I pulled up a couple on my pinterest for him to choose from that we could make. Of course he chose the ones I was least digging. But I tried to be a good mom... And we did the heart ones. Well it didn't go so well. Somehow ours managed to look like valentines from the ghetto. Not okay. I mean really. Staples??? How did that blogger make it look decent? Ridiculous. Needless to say, my child is not taking ghetto valentines to preschool. We will be making another batch next week. .

He was still feelin the love in the air and requested we make Valentine decorations. I thought heck ya dude! We got this. So we have been making yarn Pom poms. When I say we I really mean just me. He got sidetracked just two poms poms in. But alas I will get them done for our little Valentine garland. Because hey... My kid asked for it... And I'm a good mom, remember?

No comments: